I love baking cookies for the holidays, it is honestly one of my favorite things to do to get me into the holiday spirit. I really enjoy bringing a platter of freshly made cookies as a hostess gift when we go visiting too. These Red Velvet Cream Cheese cookies are delicious! Honestly, you will need to make a few batches of these fast morsels!
Red Velvet Cream Cheese Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter and cream cheese in an electric mixer with paddle attachment.
- Add egg and vanilla, blend.
- Add the cake mis and combine
- Chill the dough for about an hour.
- Roll the dough into 1 Tbsp balls and then roll in the confectioners sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Let cool completely before transferring