These Easy Peanut Caramel Clusters would be the perfect solution for your peanuts or nuts that were left over from the holiday gatherings. We had so much leftover that I had to find a way to use up the nuts before they went bad. I thought these would make a delicious treat and could even be used for Valentine’s Day in a cute bag with a tag reading “I’m NUTS over you!” The best part is that they are so easy to make and only take about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Drop a few small clusters of peanuts down.
- Place a Rolo on top of each cluster.
- Bake for 3 minutes.
- Press an almond in the center of the Rolo to mush everything together.
- Cool completely before moving.