This easy chocolate drizzled popcorn is so easy to make and it delivers a special treat for lunch boxes or would be super cute as a favor!
Easy Chocolate Popcorn Snack and Great for Favors!
Recipe Type: snack
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 c vanilla cake mix
- 1/3 cup sprinkles
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate melted
- 1 tsp oil
- In a large bowl combine the popcorn and oil.
- Shake the cake mix on top of the popcorn and make sure it is evenly distributed.
- Spread popcorn out in single layer on a waxed covered baking sheet.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkles.
- Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes until chocolate is set.