You guys! This is the best cookie recipe. Cake Batter Cookies- I mean even the name says it all. Holy cow- these cookies are easy and delicious to eat. Perfect for birthdays, showers, class parties, pot luck and more! Aren’t they just adorable.
1 – 1/4 cup flour
1 – 1/4 cup yellow boxed cake mix
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1.5 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 egg, at room temperature
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup sprinkles
- In a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugars together on medium speed until smooth.
- Add the egg and mix on high until combined, about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed.
- Add the vanilla.
- Add the flour, cake mix, baking soda to the wet ingredients and mix on low-medium speed until just combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and sprinkles. Mix on low.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two large cookie sheets with silicone baking mats
- Scoop 1 TBSP rounded balls of the cold dough onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes until edges are slightly browned.