Okay so I think I may have just made the best roasted cauliflower ever! The cauliflower is soft and sweet with caramelized edges – I can not tell you how good it is! I may or may not have eaten the entire head of cauliflower myself.
Okay – I did, almost. My husband had one piece but it was seriously that good. This is a great recipe to do a few heads of cauliflower on a sunday and then you can eat from it all week.
Easy Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 TBSP Adobo Seasoning
- Extra virgin olive oil, to coat
- Sea salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place cauliflower in a large mixing bowl. Pour on enough olive oil to coat (a few tablespoons). Season generously with salt and pepper and Adobo and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Lay cauliflower pieces out on an ungreaded baking sheet in one layer. (You may need 2 baking sheets) Bake for 20 minutes to 30 minutes. Turn over and bake an additional 15 minutes. Serve warm,
This easy roasted cauliflower can be used as a side dish- cut into pieces for a salad or just eaten as a snack. We made a few grilled shrimps the other night and ate the cauliflower with it- it really is that good.