We have teamed up with a few great blogger friends to offer you a chance to win this Spring KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway. I love my KitchenAid Mixer and use it every day. One of my favorite recipes that I love to make with my mixer are these delicious chocolate chip cookies.
These chocolate chip cookies are soft and chewy – the trick to this recipe is to refrigerate the dough after mixing for at least one hour.
These cookies are the size of your hand and your whole family will love them! The key here is to refrigerate the dough before baking. This how you make sure that your cookies don’t spread. I learned this tip the hard way. Way too many batches of thin cookies went through our oven.
Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup M&M’S (I used Minis)
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a stand mixer with paddle attachment combine the butter, sugars, egg, vanilla, and beat on medium-high speed until creamed and light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, pudding mix, baking soda, salt, and beat on low speed until just combined.
- Add the M&M’S, chocolate chips, and beat on low speed until just combined.
- Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Using a 1/4-cup measure, form approximately 12 equal-sized mounds of dough, and place on baking sheets on silicone mats or spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for about 12 to 13 minutes Cookies firm up as they cool. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for about 10 minutes before serving.
Welcome to the Spring KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway!
This post contains affiliate links; we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I only promote things that I love and think you will love, too! For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
This amazing giveaway is brought to you by the following bloggers:
- As for Me and My Homestead
- Bowl Me Over
- Coffee With Us 3
- Cooking with Carlee
- Ever After in the Woods
- From the Family
- Juggling Act Mama
- My Life as Robin’s Wife
- A Grande Life
- Walking on Sunshine
One lucky winner will receive a
Features of the KitchenAid Artisan Series Stand Mixer”
- Choose from all the color options to find the one that best matches your style and personality. Important safeguard: Remove Flat Beater, Wire Whip or Dough Hook from Stand Mixer before washing.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center with more than 15 optional attachments available.
- 5-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touchpoints per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- The tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe. Hub cover is non-hinged
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whip and 1-piece pouring shield. The flat beater and dough hook are dishwasher-safe.
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl.
- Tilt-back head for easy access to mixture.
- 1-Piece pouring shield with large chute for adding ingredients.
- Includes flat beater, dough hook, and wire whip.
Must Have KitchenAid Stand Mixer Accessories
- 5-Qt. Tilt-Head Glass Bowl
- 5qt Tilt-Head Mixer Bowl with Handle
- Flex Edge Beater
- Fitted Stand Mixer Cover
Enter the Spring KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway
Official Rules and Conditions for the Spring KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway: One winner will be receive a KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield (Value $260.00 USD). Open to US/CAN residents adults 18+. One (1) winner will be chosen. Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn. Prize will be delivered via Amazon. All entries will be verified. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter, Amazon, KitchenAid or any other entity unless otherwise specified. Giveaway ends 4/30/2018. Bloggers are not responsible for the delivery of the prize. Enter using the widget below: