This post may contain affiliate links.
Can I just tell you how much I love this Fake Bake Self Tanner for Fair Skin that my friends at Fake Bake sent me???? I am in love. First of all, let me just say that I am white, white…. almost translucent. I reviewed Fake bake body Butter for Dry Skin last month and I fell in love with this company. I was so excited when they sent me the Fake Bake Self Tanner for Fair Skin to try out too! This product works great and it is so easy to apply!
Fake Bake Fair Self Tanner comes in this great package design with rubber gloves for application. After my shower I carefully rubbed the lotion on my skin with the enclosed gloves. I put on shorts and a tank top after application. This formula works gradually over time and is formulated for fair skin. Perfect for me! I used this self tanner daily for a week and I am darker!
Fake Bake Self Tanner has a delightful fragrance and made my skin soft and supple. You willo want to check out www.fakebake.com I was delighted they sent me the self tanner to try. I am curious about their makeup products as well. They look amazing.
Check them out yourself at www.fakebake.com.
Disclaimer: I received product to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. All opinions are my own and your results may vary.
In 2004, TRANSFORMERS fans were introduced to the animated seriesTRANSFORMERS ENERGON, the second part of the rare UNICRON Trilogy – consisting of ARMADA, ENERGON and CYBERTRON. The heroic OPTIMUS PRIME, his legions of AUTOBOTS and their human friends are in search of the valuable substance Energon, which they find on Earth. A mysterious force has discovered the Energon as well and will stop at nothing to gain control all of it. It’s up to the AUTOBOTS to save the fate of mankind and planet Earth from total destruction.
Blythe and her best friends — Zoe the spaniel, Pepper the skunk, Sunil the mongoose, Vinnie the gecko, Russell the hedgehog, Penny the panda and Minka the monkey — are back for five more exciting escapades in the Littlest Pet Shop! Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Hasbro Studios, will release Littlest Pet Shop: Strike A Pose! on DVDJune 3rd, 2014. Featuring five wild episodes, this collection features Blythe and her friends filming a TV commercial, Sunil becomes an internet phenomenon, Vinnie befriends some dancing lizards and the Pet Shop welcomes a juvenile alligator into their midst! All of these adventures and more unfold in these five wild episodes of The Littlest Pet Shop!
Looking for a great deal for Mother’s Day? A birthday? Special occasion?
Restaurant.com, the trusted and valued source connecting restaurants and diners nationwide, wants to help kick-start your summer with a blockbuster event! Whether you’re celebrating mom or just looking for a night out, enjoy this Specials by Restaurant.com Dinner and A Movie deal. With this exclusive offer from Specials by Restaurant.com, you’ll get two movie tickets to use at one of your favorite movie theaters along with a $50 Restaurant.com eGift Card, all for just $28!
Don’t miss out on this show stopping event as this offer is only available for a limited time! Specials by Restaurant.com deals make great gift ideas for everyone.
Locate your theater here and you’ll be on your way: hhttp://emoviecash.com/locator/
Disclosure: I received a coupon for this post. All opinions are my own and yours may differ.
|Photo Courtesy of reverie.com|
- Designed as a convenient hands-free viewing station for your Apple iPad 4, the Bamboo Panel Stand is the perfect addition to your home or office!
- Constructed out of 100% real bamboo, the Bamboo Panel Stand is a sturdy yet lightweight viewing stand for the new iPad.
- With 2 reversible, interlocking pieces, the Bamboo Panel Stand is easy to assemble, while allowing you to separate the pieces for easy storage and portability.
- The velvet liner at the top of the Bamboo Panel Stand stand protects the back of your iPad when in use, while 2 notches at the base of the stand allow you to select the optimal viewing angle.
- Use the stand to create a digital portrait, view recipes, watch a movie, or simply let your new iPad lounge about. The possibilities are endless!
From the moment I read Joyce Maynard’s book, “Labor Day”, I knew that I could not wait to see it made into a motion picture. I was not disappointed. I was sent this beautiful promotional movie viewing party package that included: the blu-Ray/DVD, the book, “Labor Day”, a peach pie recipe, baking mix and dish, as well as an ice cream scoop, pastry cutter and 4 awesome stemless wine glasses. I can’t wait to get this party started!
- Feature film in high definition
- Commentary by director Jason Reitman, director of photography Eric Steelberg and first assistant director/co-producer Jason Blumenfeld
- End of Summer: Making Labor Day
- Deleted ScenesDVD
- Feature film in standard definition