Are you like me and want a whiter, brighter smile? My friends at Whitening Lightening sent me a Dial A Smile Kit to try (next week I’ll be reviewing Aura Glow, which is another company that generously sent out some product to sample! I was told by the representative to wait between treatments, so I’m going to be trying it this weekend after my Whitening Lightning session). I am all about a great DIY and why not for my teeth? I have to say I was impressed with my results. This painless, fast-acting kit offers similar results to a professional in-office dentist, with teeth appearing four to seven shades whiter per 20 minute treatment.
It is really easy to use too! These were the directions for a whiter smile: are the directions to use the Dial A Smile kit.
1. Remove batteries from LED light and remove plastic protection disk.
2. Match the color of your teeth to the Shade Finder.
3. Dispense 1/3 (apprx 1.5 ml) of Gel into Dispensing Tube.
4. Dry teeth with provided Teeth Wipes.
5. coat teeth with Vitamin E swabs
6. Brush a healthy amount of Gel onto teeth.
7. Hold LED light up to teeth, either wrapping inside of lips for “hands-free” or shining with mouth open for 20 minutes.
8. Brush off Gel.
9. Determine your finishing shade with Shade Finder.
For more information and to check out a Dial-A-Smile teeth Whitening Kit for yourself visit whiteninglightning.com.
Disclaimer: I received product to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own and yours may differ. No monetary compensation was received.