This post may contain affiliate links, thank you for your support.
I have been looking for a way to display my necklaces. I previously shared a DIY Jewelry Frame, which was made with chicken wire, and an old frame. This frame was really large and I wanted a smaller more modest DIY Jewelry Holder.
I had a framed painting in the attic that size wise was perfect. Here are some easy step-by-step instructions.
Frame with backer
1. I removed my old painting from the frame. I save the canvas board so I could easily cover. You could cut another piece of cardboard to size if you would like.
2. Cut fabric to size and stretch to fit over the board, canvas, or whatever you are using as the inside piece to your frame.
3. Arrange the S hooks across the top of your fabric covered board.
4. Place the board with the S Hooks back into the frame.
5. Attach the backing of the frame back into the original frame.
That’s it! SO Easy! You could easily vary these directions if you wanted to paint the frame or add in other decorative elements.
The necklaces shown here are from Chloe + Isabel. If you are interested in purchasing, the link to my boutique can be found here. Https://www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/everafterwoods