As my daughter’s birthday is approaching, I have started to try and figure out what I would like to do for her favors. I have toyed around with the idea of a pillow box with candy to go along with her party theme. But first I wanted to see if I could make them. Turns out, they are not as complicated to make as I thought they were going to be. Try them out yourself.
These would make great favor boxes for weddings, showers, birthdays, engagements, etc. Really any time you need a little box for something that you want to look extra special. Just fill the pillow boxes and add tags and ribbon.
- Heavy Paper (I used scrapbook paper)
- Paper Clip
- Print out the template below.
- Cut out around the template onto your heavy paper.
- Fold the paper on the dotted lines.
- Using a paper clip, score the curved folds. (This made this part super easy!)
- Glue the pillow box together on side.
- Fold down the ends.