So here is Project #2 and I am so excited to share with you this Vinyl Craft Project using the vinyl materials that Expressions Vinyl sent me. Here I will share with you how I made these adorable personalized tumblers. I made these for the boys but you could easily make this craft for teacher gifts, co-workers, friends’ birthdays, etc. These could also be a great birthday party favor, Valentine present if you fill them with candy. The possibilities are endless.
- X-Acto knife or sharp blade
- Cutting mat or board
- Tape (I use painters tape)
- Adhesive Vinyl (Ice Blue Indoor Vinyl )
- Plastic Tumbler with lid an straw (Clear Tumbler)
- Using your computer, type in the name you are using. Be sure to use a thick font so that it is easier for you to cut out.
- Place the vinyl sheet onto your cutting board and tape down so it does not move.
- Place your name print on top of the vinyl and tape that down as well.
- Carefully using your knife or blade begin to cut out the name.
- Once you are down with all of your cutting, peel off the background so you can easily see the name.
- Place the letters on the tumbler playing close attention to making them straight.
- Smooth with the smoothing tool and fingers.
Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own. I received product to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may be different. The opinions I have expressed are my own.