Best Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever
I have the most delicious and easy chocolate cream cheese cookie recipe to share with you today. This cookie gets high fives from adults and kids alike and the best part? You use a box of Devil's Food Cake mix in the batter so not only does it taste awesome but the recipe is super easy too.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 Box Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 bar cream cheese softened
- 1 stick butter room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips I use milk chocolate
- 1/2 c confectioners sugar plus more for dusting.
Preheat oven to 350.
In an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine cake mix, cream cheese, butter, and egg. Combine until well incorporated.
Add chips and blend.
Roll dough into 1 inch balls and then roll in confectioner's sugar.
Place on cookie sheet
Bake 10-12 minutes.