My daughter is a HUGE Peppa Pig fan and I was looking to create something sweet and special for her. These Peppa Pig noses could be used as a cupcake topper or for part of a tablescape. Either way they are so easy to make and look adorable for a birthday party or even a tea party with your favorite Peppa Pig enthusiast. As a bonus they taste delicious too!
12 oz pink chocolate melting wafers
1 pkg marshmallows
1 pkg mini M&Ms (brown only)
white icing or decorator gel
- Melt chocolate in the microwave according to directions.
- Place a tooth pick in a marshmallow for easy dipping.
- Dip marshmallow by toothpick handle to cover half way.
- Set on wax/parchmant paper to dry.
- Place two dots of icing in center of pink chocolate.
- Place two mini M&Ms on top for a snout.
- Let dry and serve.