You must try this chowder recipe. It is the best potato and corn chowder I have ever eaten and it is so easy to make. I literally ate this every day for lunch for one week straight. That is how good this is. I love soup but I do not necessarily love creamy soup. This recipe just has a hint of milk but it is so good!
Potato Corn Chowder
- 4 cup low sodium chicken broth.
- 2 15 oz. can golden corn, rinsed and drained
- 4 yukon gold potatoes, diced.
- 3/4 c milk
- 2 tsp Adobe seasoning
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup small pasta.
- Combine all ingredients in large pot on stove over medium heat except pasta.
- Cook for 1 hour.
- Add pasta and cook for 15 minutes.