This is the easiest cinnamon coconut chocolate chip biscotti recipe that there is- I swear. I love how this Italian cookie recipe turns out. Using brown sugar with the coconut in this recipe gives these easy biscotti recipe a caramel type flavor.
Easy Biscotti Cookie Recipe
Now having biscotti for your breakfast, afternoon tea or potluck is easy as 1,2,3. Here we go:
Easy Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Coconut Biscotti Recipe
2-3/4 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1-1/2 tsp baking soda
1 TBSP cinnamon
5 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup coconut flakes
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line a cookie sheet with a silicon mat.
- In a mixer, combine all the ingredients (except coconut & chips) for 2-3 minutes until creamy and smooth.
- Fold in the coconut and chips with a spatula.
- Form the thick dough into 2 long oval son the prepared man.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut slices diagonally about 1/2″ thick.
- Turn the pieces on their side and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Turn the pieces on their other side and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Turn off oven but leave pan in until cool.
- Drizzle chocolate over the ends of the cookies if desired
Yummy brown sugar cinnamon cookies
See- totally easy- you can do this! This is a great recipe because you can change what you mix in. Do you love nuts, chocolate chips, dried fruit? Simply add those into the mixture before baking and you have a new biscotti recipe.
During the holiday I like to add crushed peppermint into the chocolate mixture, drizzle with white chocolate and you have a gift or hostess gift on hand for all those parties you attend. I love sprinkling the tops of these biscotti with a little bit of sanding sugar before baking because I think they look pretty that way. You can also top with powdered sugar as well.