2 cups ricotta cheese
¾ cup powdered sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
¼ tsp. all spice
¼ c heavy cream
¼ c mini chocolate chips
2 cups graham crackers crushed ( you could use any cookie of your choice)
2 tbsp. butter melted
- Drain Extra liquid out of ricotta for ½ hour before beginning.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the ricotta until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar, cinnamon and all spice. Mix to combine.
- In a bowl with an electric mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream until fairly stiff.
- Using a rubber spatula fold the cream into the ricotta mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Directions for Crust:
- Melt butter.
- Add to graham cracker crumbs and combine.
- Take a few table spoons of the mixture and press into small mason jars.
- Add the cannoli filling to the tops of the graham cracker crust.
- Garnish with mint sprigs or item of your choosing.
- Refrigerate until using.