This post may contain affiliate links, thank you for your support.
Oh my goodness, this coconut almond bread recipe is so moist and delicious you will just be in heaven when you bake it. I made this recipe with unsweetened almond milk so I don’t think it is that bad for your New Year’s resolutions!
I also used almond extract in this recipe and I just love the smell that it gives to the batter. My husband even liked it and he is not a big coconut fan. Drizzling it with a thin icing would give it a little more sweetness but I liked it just the way it was. You could probably sprinkle with a little powdered sugar as well.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Spray 9 x 5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixer, combine eggs butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flour and milk, alternating a little at a time.
- Add almond extract, salt, baking powder and combine.
- Add coconut and pour into pan.
- Bake 1- 1/2 hours until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
I would love to hear how this coconut almond bread was when you baked it in your own home. Sometimes I love to tweak recipes a bit here and there… if you made this even better I would love to hear about that as well. We can all take a moment to learn something new.