I have the most delicious and easy chocolate cream cheese cookie recipe to share with you today. This cookie gets high fives from adults and kids alike and the best part? You use a box of Devil’s Food Cake mix in the batter so not only does it taste awesome but the recipe is super easy too. Did I mention there was cream cheese and butter too? Oh my goodness- these cookies literally melt in your mouth.
I make these double chocolate chip cookies all the time. They are always the first cookies to go when I bring them to a party. My family can attest to how delicious these cookies are.
- 1 Box Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 1 bar cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I use milk chocolate)
- 1/2 c confectioners sugar plus more for dusting.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine cake mix, cream cheese, butter, and egg. Combine until well incorporated.
- Add chips and blend.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and then roll in confectioner’s sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Cool completely