This is the easiest chocolate coconut biscotti recipe that there is- I swear. This easy recipe uses a chocolate cake mix- you heard it right here friends.
Now having biscotti for your breakfast, afternoon tea or potluck is easy as 1,2,3. Here we go:
Easy Chocolate Coconut Biscotti
1 pkg Devil’s Food Cake Mix
1 stick butter, softened
1/2 cup coconut
3/4 cup flour
1/4 cup water
1 cup chocolate chips, melted for drizzle (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line a cookie sheet with a silicon mat.
- In a mixer, combine the cake mix, eggs, butter, flour and water for 2-3 minutes until creamy and smooth.
- Fold in the coconut with a spatula.
- Form the thick dough into a long oval on the prepared man.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut slices diagonally about 1/2″ thick.
- Turn the pieces on their side and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Turn off oven but leave pan in until cool.
- Drizzle chocolate over the ends of the cookies if desired
See- totally easy- you can do this! This is a great recipe because you can change what you mix in. Do you love nuts, chocolate chips, dried fruit? Simply add those into the mixture before baking and you have a new biscotti. During the holiday I like to add crushed peppermint into the chocolate mixture, drizzle with white chocolate and you have a gift or hostess gift on hand for all those parties you attend.
Let me know how you make out with these!