Rice Pudding with Condensed Milk
Rice Pudding with Condensed Milk Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, thank you for your support.
I love easy creamy rice pudding with sweetened condensed milk. It is one of those things that you don’t make often but when you do everyone loves it, its gone and you ask yourself, “How come I don’t make this more often?” My mom makes a great rice pudding recipe but it is a bit time consuming as she soaks her rice over night.
Easy and Creamy Rice Pudding with Condensed Milk Recipe
This recipe is quick, easy and of course creamy- just like every rice pudding should be. I do not use raisins in my rice pudding but you can add whatever optional ingredients you want after the final steps in this recipe. I even put this on my Thanksgiving dessert list this year.
This recipe for delicious rice pudding is definitely one that you will make time and time again. I do not use raisins in my rice pudding but you can easily add them if you prefer. This easy creamy rice pudding is perfect to bring to a potluck, barbecue or get together. Trust me it will be gone!
These are some of the tools I use when baking from OXO:
Measuring cups and spoons
Pots and Pans Set
Easy Creamy Rice Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup white rice
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 cups water
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon plus more for topping
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- pinch of salt
- In a pot, place the rice, milk, water, heavy cream and butter over medium heat and let it come to a boil.
- Once boiling, lower heat and cover, simmer for 20-25 minutes. The rice should be just about cooked but you should have some liquid left, if not add a small amount if milk.
- Remove from heat. Add can of sweetened condensed milk. Stir. Add vanilla, cinnamon, salt.
- Return to heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add egg- stirring constantly.
- Serve warm or chill in a bowl in the refrigerator
If you like this recipe for rice pudding be sure to try out these recipes as well!
Rice Pudding with Coconut Milk