Have you ever wanted the delicious taste of the milk that you find in the bottom of your cereal bowl in a delicious donut? Well I have the perfect recipe for you. This easy baked caked donut is just the milky and creamy sweet texture of the milk that is left over in the bottom of the bowl of sugary cereal.
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 TBSP unsalted butter, melted
1 TBSP vanilla extract
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup yogurt
1/2 Fruity Pebbles
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 6-donut pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Place batter into prepared donut pan evenly.
- Bake 12-14 minutes until golden brown.
- Ice the donuts with a cream cheese frosting and press into the fruity pebbles.
These donuts are a delicious and easy treat to make and can be made with any of your favorite cereals. We love fruity pebbles because of the rainbow colors and texture but it can be substituted. How good do they look!