Eating healthy part of your New Year’s Resolution? I have a delicious and healthy Spring Roll recipe that is made from Rice Pancake wrapper, fresh broccoli slaw and shrimp. It is so easy to make and light and healthy!
This recipe can make 4 rolls perfect to bring with you for lunch. Just be sure to pack a dipping sauce. I like to use a sweet chili sauce to dip my rolls into! You could also use a soy sauce or a spicy mustard or siracha chili sauce.
Healthy Spring Rolls Recipe
Healthy Spring Rolls
- 4 rice pancakes -soft and pliable according to package directions
- 4 Large shrimp cooked and sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 pkg. broccoli slaw
- dipping sauce
- Place one wrapper on a tea towel.
- Lay 2 slices of shrimp on wrapper.
- Top with2 pinches of slaw.
- Roll up wrapper according to package directions.
- Chill until ready to serve.
These healthy spring rolls would also make an excellent appetizer or healthy snack option for crowd get togethers. They have a great crunch from the broccoli slaw and a little bit of kick with a dipping sauce. You really have to try this recipe.