A special princess deserves a special fairy wand. These chocolate covered pretzel rods are exactly what you need for a special Fairy or Tinkerbell birthday party or even a great treat for a school bake sale. They are so easy to make and they look so pretty! These would look spectacular in a mason jar on a girls birthday table.
How to Make Fairy Wands (aka chocolate covered pretzel rods)
1 cup white chocolate melting wafers divided
Sprinkles (I used pink and yellow assorted sprinkles)
food coloring (purple)
- Melt chocolate in microwave according to package directions.
- Divide the mixture into 2 separate cups and add food coloring to one. ( 1 drop purple)
- Dip the pretzel rod sticks into the purple melted chocolate, turning to ensure coverage.
- Drip the white melted chocolate over the purple chocolate.
- Place on wax paper and decorate with sprinkles.
- Let dry.
Fairy Themed Party Desserts
These are so pretty and can be altered depending on what your colors of your party are. These are so pretty!!
These chocolate dipped “Fairy Wands” would also work for a garden, fairy, Tinkerbell themed party. These would also look and taste fantastic for a bake sale. I would wrap 2 chocolate pretzels in a cellophane bag and tie with a ribbon and a tag.
These chocolate covered pretzels make a great addition to any dessert table or centerpiece for a party and really they are so easy to make and are not time consuming.
I keep the finished pretzels refrigerated until party time just so they do not melt and make messy hands.