Fall is here and w with that comes apple picking and pumpkin picking, late night fires in the fireplace and of course Pumpkin Spice. I know there is a mad craze with the Pumpkin Spice Latte but I have a delicious and moist pumpkin bread recipe for you that you will use again and again. It is so moist and tastes like fall! You will definitely want to give this one a try.
Moist and Delicious Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Blend together sugars with melted coconut oil.
- Add eggs one at a time to combine.
- Add pumpkin puree and vanilla.
- Add flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda, whisk well.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for approx. 60 minutes. Cool completely before slicing.