I am not sure why I call these Monster Bars they should really be called everything but the kitchen sink bars! These are perfect for bake sales, parties,pot lucks and more. There is something in them for everyone. There is no flour in this recipe, so it makes them a bit healthier for you – in my opinion!
Give this recipe a try I am sure you will love it!
Monster Bars Recipe
- 6 TBSP unsalted butter room temperature
- 2/3 c granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3-1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9”x13” pan with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix butter, sugars, peanut butter, vanilla and baking soda until combined.
- Add oatmeal, all the chips, M&Ms and coconut until fully incorporated.
- Bake for approx. 25 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Cool completely.