I know what you are thinking…. this lady is crazy how can her deviled egg recipe be the best? It really is! This deviled egg recipe is thick and creamy with just the right hint of spice. We love things spicy in our house but it is really easy to alter the fire level on this recipe simply cut out the pickled jalapeño or just scale back the amount.
This deviled egg recipe pairs really well with a nice dirty martini featured here. These eggs will be a hit at your next party or gathering. Give this recipe a try, you won’t be disappointed.
The Best Deviled Egg Recipe
- 1 dozen eggs hard boiled, peeled
- 6 pickled jalapeños diced
- 1/4 cup mayonaisse I use Helmanns Low Fat
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Adobe Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Take the egg and slice in half, scoop out the yolk and reserve in a separate bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to yolk and mix well.
- Scoop into egg white boats.
- Top with a chunk of jalapeño