Have a macaroni and cheese fan in your home? Have you ever tried to make it yourself? I have a delicious and decadent two cheese baked rigatoni pasta dish that you will absolutely love. One word of caution- you can not reheat this dish, it gets way too dry.
Baked Two Cheese Macaroni
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 pkg rigatoni
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 3 cups milk
- 12 oz grated white cheddar
- 6 ounces Grueyere cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a 3 quart baking dih with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt 4 tbsp butter over medium heat.
- Add flour & garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add milk and whish until thickened about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add cheddar cheese, whisk until melted.
- Fold in pasta.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Bake until bubbly and golden – approx. 30 minutes.