Blueberries- the delicious little jewels of the summer. We recently had a crop of blueberries, so after you make cookies and pancakes what do you bake with these blueberries? I decided to make a blueberry crumb cake – but an easy version, using a white cake mix for the base.
Blueberry Crumb Cake Recipe
- 1 cup blueberries washed
- 1 box white cake mix- prepared
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 stick butter softened
- 2 tsp flour
- 2 tsp cinnamin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease a tube pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to the package.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix the butter,cinnamon, sugars and flour until combined.
- Crumble on top of cake.
- Bake in oven for approx. 60 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving