This post may contain affiliate links -thank you for your support.
Making ice cream at home has quickly become one of my favorite activities. This is by far the best recipe for Circus Animal Cookies Ice Cream at home. I did not use an ice cream maker with this recipe but easily froze the ice cream base in a 9″ loaf pan. I have found that works just as well and you do not need fancy equipment.
How to Make the Circus Animal Cookies Ice Cream at Home
My kids love to have ice cream as a dessert so I love to be able to make fresh batches of ice cream for them to enjoy and this way I can control the amount of sugar that is included.
Easy Homemade Circus Animal Cookies Ice Cream
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 cups milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
red food coloring
crushed Circus Animal Cookies
Whip the whipping cream with a whisk attachment until soft peaks form.
Add in the sugar and combine.
Slowly add in the milk and vanilla.
Add in a few drops of red food coloring for a pink swirl effect.
Remove from electric mixer.
Fold in the cookies.
Pour cold ice cream mix into the 9″ loaf pan.
Add more cookies and sprinkles if desired to the top.
Place in freezer to harden overnight.
This recipe does not call for eggs so it is not a custard style ice cream. It is just creamy and delicious. It has just the right amount of vanilla extract to give a nice vanilla flavor. All kids young and old will love this Cookie Monster ice cream!
We always have a tub of fresh ice cream in the freezer!
Have a look at my mint chocolate chip ice cream recipe too if you like a minty ice cream.
Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- red food coloring
- crushed Circus Animal cookies
- Whip the whipping cream with a whisk attachment until soft peaks form.
- Add in the sugar and combine.
- Slowly add in the milk and vanilla.
- Add in a few drops of food coloring for a pink swirl effect.
- Remove from electric mixer.
- Fold in the cookies.
- Pour cold ice cream mix into the 9" loaf pan.
- Add more cookies to the top.
- Place in freezer to harden overnight.