We always have bananas in our home – the kids alls eat them for breakfast. There are times when we have too many bananas and they get very ripe. What do you make with over ripe bananas? Banana Pudding Muffins – of course! These cupcakes are moist and delicious and a great addition to your breakfast table or snack.
Easy Banana Pudding Muffin Recipe
Delicious and Easy Banana Pudding Muffin Recipe
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 box instant banana pudding mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-1/2 cup low fat milk
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- Combine all wet ingredients together.
- Add the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Fill cupcake lined muffin pans 1/2 way with batter.
- Bake for 14 minutes.