This always seems to be the time of the year when there are loads of showers- both baby and bridal. I have two baby showers to attend this coming month and I decided to make a DIY Baby Onesie Cupcakes gift box. These are super easy to create and they look adorable.
4 baby onesies
4 socks (2 pairs)
4 cupcake liners
1 cupcake box
small handful of grass, tissue paper, etc.
- Take a onesie and fold it vertically, so that it is a long thin strip. I folded mine 4 times.
- 2- Place a sock across one end of the onesie.
- Starting at the sock and keeping it in the middle, slowly roll/wrap the onesie around and around. Tape the end in place.
- Cut the bottom of a cupcake wrapper off and place the folded onesie inside so it appears like a cupcake.
- Continue with the remaining onesies and sock.
- Place all four in a cupcake box on a bed of grass.