Recently for my daughters birthday party we made a bunch of sliders for a light meal. It was really easy and they seemed to make a huge hit. The ones that went the fastest were the Buffalo Chicken Sliders. They were delicious with just the right amount of spice. These would also be perfect for tailgating, football parties, and any type of potluck. They are sure to be a big hit!
Easy Buffalo Chicken Sliders Recipe
- 2 pounds Ground Chicken
- 2 ribs of celery chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1/2 cup Franks Hot Sauce plus more to taste
- 1 pkg Hawaiian Rolls
- jar of pickles
- 3/4 ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix the chicken, celery and carrots until combined.
- Add half of the hot sauce to the mixture.
- Form the mixture into small patties (meatball size)
- Place in a 13x9 pan in a single layer, should make 12.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- To assemble:
- Open roll, and drizzle ranch dressing on one side and hot sauce on other.
- Place burger on hot sauce side and top with slice of pickle.
- Put ranch side of bun on top. Serve Warm.