When life gives you lemons …. make dessert! I have a delicious and really easy lemon dessert that can be put together the day before you have company. This lemon pudding fluff is perfect for hot summer days.
Lemon Pudding Fluff
Easy Lemon Pudding Fluff
- 1 ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter melted
- 1 can 15.75 oz Lemon Pie filling
- 1 pkg vanilla pudding – made with 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and butter until combined.
- Press into the bottom of 9x9 baking pan.
- Bake in oven 10 minutes – cool completely.
- Fold lemon pie filling with prepared pudding.
- Spread over prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Spoon into bowl.