So I am obsessed with this delicious and healthy light Asian Slaw Recipe with Ramen Noodles. Now I think this is a healthy alternative to regular coleslaw and potato salads because you are omitting the mayonnaise. Plus I love the tang of the soy sauce. I usually put a few dashes of Franks Hot Sauce on mine too! It is really easy to make and the longer it sits in the refrigerator the better it is.
Healthy Asian Slaw Recipe with Ramen Noodles
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 1 pkg beef ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Mix the oil, vinegar and soy sauce with 1/4 of the beef flavor package from the ramen noodles.
- Set aside.
- Place the coleslaw and sesame seeds in a large bowl.
- Break up the ramen noodles into small pieces and add to that bowl.
- Add dressing and mix until combined.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. ( I like to leave mine over night.