This is a sponsored post on behalf of Honey Bunches of Oats, while I was compensated for my time, all opinions and recipe development are my own.
My children eat chicken fingers all the time, it is definitely a staple in our house. I am always looking for a way to change our basic chicken finger recipe. I was provided a box of Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal and I thought this would be a great addition to our chicken finger recipe. This Honey Bunches of Oats Chicken Fingers Recipe is perfect for all of your sunny weathered occasions!
Honey Bunches of Oats in not just for breakfast anymore! This recipe is baked not fried which adds in another layer of nutrition and goodness. My children LOVED this recipe, the Honey Bunches of Oats added a hint of sweetness, which they enjoyed. Pair the Honey Bunches of Oats Chicken Fingers Recipe with a side of veggies for an all-around great meal for you and your family.
Honey Bunches of Oats Chicken Fingers Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless, chicken tenders
- 3 cup Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal crushed in a food processor
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat eggs and milk in a shallow bowl, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate shallow bowl, combine the cereal and the cheese until well mixed.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture.
- Coat evenly with the cereal mixture.
- Place on a cookie sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Leave a comment below on how your family enjoyed this recipe. For more recipes and full product information visit the Honey Bunches of Oats website or visit them on Facebook @HoneyBunchesofOats
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Honey Bunches of Oats, while I was compensated for my time, all opinions and recipe development are my own.