A special princess deserves a special wand. These princess pretzels are exactly what you need for a special princess birthday party or even a great treat for a school bake sale.
They are so easy to make and they look so pretty! These would look spectacular in a mason jar on a girls birthday table.
You can use whatever types of sprinkles and chocolate that you have on hand. These make a great dessert for a birthday party dessert table.
How to Make Princess Pretzels
1 cup white chocolate melting wafers, divided in half
Purple food coloring
- Melt one bowl of chocolate in microwave according to package directions.
- Add the purple food coloring to one bowl and mix well.
- Dip the pretzel rod sticks into the melted chocolate, turning to ensure coverage.
- Melt the white chocolate (in 30 second intervals, stirring in between)
- Drizzle the white melted chocolate over the hardened chocolate.
- Place on wax paper and decorate with sprinkles.
- Let cool completely.
Princess Party Food
These come out so pretty and I love that you can make them ahead of time and just place them in a mason jar.
These would also look and taste fantastic for a bake sale. I would wrap 2 chocolate pretzels in a cellophane bag and tie with a ribbon and a tag.
I keep the finished pretzels refrigerated until party time just so they do not melt and make messy hands.
See our other chocolate pretzels for more party inspiration!
Harry Potter Firebolts