Are you looking for an easy DIY holiday gift to give this year? I have an easy 2 ingredient Chocolate Fudge Recipe for you to try. This chocolate fudge is so decadent and easy to make you will want a batch in the freezer for when company comes too. This fudge would make great Christmas presents for co-workers, teachers, bus drivers, post carrier, etc. It is the perfect little something gift for you to make. Package in a pretty box and tie with ribbon and you are all set.
I never realized how easy it was to make fudge. You could alter this fudge recipe simply by adding in nuts, candies, or even flavors by adding a teaspoon of extract to the melted chocolate. Give it a try and let me know how you like it!
2 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 3 cups chocolate chips use the variety you like the most
- 1 can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 8x8 baking dish with tin foil and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium pot add both ingredients and heat on medium heat, stirring the whole time.
- Melt the chips, carefully not to burn the mixture.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into pieces.