Oh – my – word, delicious. This chicken chilaquiles inspired nachos recipe is delicious and the perfect way to use up leftover chicken you may have from another week night meal. We use a jarred green salsa verde with ours, to make it more convenient. You really must try this.
Chicken Chilaquiles Nachos Recipe
- Approx 1 pound boneless skinless chicken cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup Salsa Verde I used Chi-Chis
- Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar chees
- 1/3 cup black olives chopped
- 1/2 cup red salsa
- Jalapeño Rings
- Place tortilla chips on a microwave safe plate.
- Spread the chicken and cheese on the chips.
- Microwave for 1 minute or until the cheese is melted
- Pour the salsa verde and red salsa on the chips
- Top with your garnishments.