This post is in conjunction with the “NowMoreThanEver” Playdate party. All opinions are my own and yours may vary.
Now more than ever is a great time to start planning your trip to Disney World. The following is a list of highlighted events and happenings for Walt Disney World Resorts in the near future.
What’s Happening at Magic Kingdom for Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration
- New entertainment, merchandise and special food and drinks will be available.
- Mickey and Minnie will be wearing all-new colorful outfits to greet guests together.
- Sign Mickey and Minnie’s guest book inside Celebration Station, located inside Town Square Theater.
- There is a new song added to the street party.
- Pluto will meet guests at Pete’s Silly Sideshow.
Disney Hollywood Studios 30th Anniversary
- There is a new logo to mark the 30th anniversary.
- The Incredibles and other characters will make appearances throughout the day during a lively party.
- Visit Mike and Sully through a door to the monster world.
- Visit Toy Story Land celebrating one year.
Epcot International Festival of the Arts
- From Jan. 18- Feb. 25, 2019 indulge in the world-class culinary, visual and performance arts.
- The Disney on Broadway Concert Series expands to 7 days a week.
- There will be 13 food studios around Epcot.
- Special festival artwork and merchandise will be available.
Now is the perfect time to start planning your Disney vacation and experience the magic today. Walt Disney My First Getaway Package – $999 for a family of 3 to discover the magic with your little one. For full details and restrictions, visit WaltDisneyWorld.com