Broccoli and Mushroom Sheet Pan Recipe
I think I may have just made the best roasted broccoli and mushroom ever! These vegetables are so soft and sweet with caramelized edges – It is so good, I may or may not have eaten the entire pan by myself.
Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables
Okay – I did, almost. My husband had one piece but it was seriously that good. This is a great recipe to do a few heads of broccoli on a Sunday and then you can eat from it all week.
Easy Roasted One Pan Vegetables
- 1 head broccoli cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 pint mushrooms, quartered
- 1 TBSP Adobo Seasoning
- Extra virgin olive oil, to coat
- Sea salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place vegetables in a large mixing bowl. Pour on enough olive oil to coat (a few tablespoons). Season generously with salt and pepper and Adobo and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Lay vegetables pieces out on an ungreased baking sheet in one layer. (You may need 2 baking sheets) Bake for 20 minutes to 30 minutes. Turnover and bake an additional 15 minutes. Serve warm,
These roasted vegetables can be used as a side dish- cut into pieces for a salad or just eaten as a snack. We made a few grilled shrimps the other night and ate the veggies with it- it really is that good.
The best part about this meal is that you only have one pan that needs to be dirtied. We like to serve this vegetable with hot sauce for an extra kick but it really is just delicious on its own.
This is a great gluten-free option for lunch or dinner and can be chopped and made into a creamy soup or quiche ingredients.Yummy!