These Red Velvet Cream Cheese cookies are delicious! Honestly, you will need to make a few batches of these easy cookies, you just need a few ingredients including cake mix.
I love baking cookies for the holidays, it is honestly one of my favorite things to do to get me into the holiday spirit. I really enjoy bringing a platter of freshly made cookies as a hostess gift when we go visiting too. These red velvet cookies are perfect for Christmas and Valentine’s Day too! These chocolate crinkle cookies are a delicious option too.
Red Velvet Cookies
Let’s face it these red velvet cookies are good for any time of year and because they are so easy to make, you can definitely add these to your recipe box. Get the kids to help you!
Red Velvet Cookie from Cake Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter and cream cheese in an electric mixer with paddle attachment.
- Add egg and vanilla, blend.
- Add the cake mis and combine
- Chill the dough for about an hour.
- Roll the dough into 1 Tbsp balls and then roll in the confectioners sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Let cool completely before transferring
These cookies are the perfect addition to your cookie exchange. Try these cookies as well as these other holiday cookie recipes.
Italian Ricotta Cookies
Italian Bakery Cookies