Almond Blueberry Cookies
Blueberry Breakfast Cookies
I love blueberries in the summer. My husband loves these blueberry almond cookies made with fresh, ripe blueberries. You can also use frozen blueberries too. This recipe is really easy to make and these cookies are light and delicious. Give them a try!
Blueberry Almond Cookie
These blueberry almond cookies are soft and cake like in density, you can really amp up the almond flavor by adding more extract or even adding 1/3 cup chopped almonds to the batter. Delicious
How to Make Blueberry Almond Cookies
Blueberry Almond Cookie Recipe
- 1 stick unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 1/3 milk
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray,
- In an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, milk, almond extract and lemon zest and mix well.
- Add all the dry ingredients except blueberries and mix.
- Carefully fold in blueberries.
- Drop teaspoons of batter on the cookie sheets.
- Bake until golden around the edge, approx. 15 minutes.