Easy Mermaid Blondies
Mermaid Dessert Ideas
Mermaid Cake Ideas
We love all things mermaid and this easy to make mermaid dessert is perfect. Mermaid blondie recipe swirled with blue and purple sweet and easy to make using a cake mix and sprinkles.We used a coconut cake mix but if you do not like coconut simply substitute for a regular white cake mix.
Ingredients for Mermaid Cake or Mermaid Blondies
- cake mix
- food coloring
- white chocolate drizzle
- sprinkle and edible glitter
Mermaids live under the sea and we have some cute beach and sea inspired treats as well. Beach layered jello cups and sand cups are the perfect summer treat that you can make without turning on the oven. Let’s face it an easy to make icebox cake is the perfect way to end a Summer day.
How to Make Mermaid Cake or Mermaid Blondies
Because we are using a cake mix, this summer treat is super easy to make and can be complete in under 30 minutes. Use any and all of the sprinkles that you have in your pantry!
Have a look at our other Mermaid and Beach Recipes:
Mermaid Popcorn Mix
Mermaid Dessert Dip
Layered Beach Dessert
Sea Glass Jell-O Bars
Shark Week Jell-O Shots
Shark Week Pudding Cups
Shark Week Frappuccino
- 1 box coconut cake mix ( or white cake mix)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- teal food color
- purple food color
- sprinkles, edible glitter and nonperils
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray an 8"x8" cake pan with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, egg, oil and water until combined.
- Divide into 3 bowls. Add teal food color to one bowl and stir until combined. Add purple food color to a second bowl and combine. Leave the third bowl white.
- Spread the white batter into the bottom of your pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of colored batter over the top of the white batter. Use a knife and swirl the batters together.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the top and add your sprinkles, edible glitter and more.
The cake will be moist when taken out of the oven but will firm up as it cools.