Crocodile Cupcakes | Super Fun Jungle Cupcake Ideas
Tic Toc Croc Pirate Crocodile Cupcake
Having a jungle, safari or pirate birthday? These crocodile cupcakes are adorable and sure to be a hit! Easy to make and you can simply place on a store bought cupcake or make your own favorite recipe.
Alligator Cupcakes | Super Fun Jungle Cupcake Ideas
- 1 box yellow cake mix + additional ingredients per instructions OR your favorite recipe
- Nutter Butter cookies, 1 per cupcake
- Blue buttercream frosting in a piping bag with a large cut tip
- Green & white buttercream frosting in a piping bag with a small cut tip
- 1 lb white chocolate
- Green oil based food coloring
- Sugar decorating eyes, 2 per cupcake
Bake cupcakes per recipe and cool completely.
Melt white chocolate, stirring until smooth.
Add green oil based food coloring until desired shade is reached and stir until fully combined.
Dip cookies in chocolate covering completely, shake off excess chocolate, and place on a wax paper lined tray.
Allow to set in refrigerator.
Use the blue frosting to pipe a smooth, flat swirl on each cupcake.
Use the green frosting to attach 2 eyes on one end of the cookie as shown.
Next add detail spots and a bump on the opposite end of the cookie.
Place finished cookie on top of cupcake.
If you liked this recipe, look to these for other Kid Inspired Desserts.
Bugs on a Log – The Lion King
Hades Milk Shake – Descendants 3
Mal Milk Shake – Descendants 3
Blue Meringue Cookies – Aladdin
Vampirina Cupcakes – Disney Junior Vampirina
Buckeyes – Toy Story 3
Mickey Mouse Cupcakes